Tuesday, September 26, 2017

YA Guy Releases... FREEFALL!


That's right, folks: today is release day for YA Guy's deep-space adventure FREEFALL!


It seems like forever ago that I first conceived this book--and in fact, I originally drafted it back in 2013, the first time I participated in NaNoWriMo. Then there was the year I set it aside to work on other projects, then the year of revising, then the acceptance by my publisher in early 2016, then the interminable wait for the actual publication.... But it's here now, and I hope you'll agree it was worth the wait!

To celebrate the release of FREEFALL, here are some things you can do:

BUY THE BOOK



READ SOME REVIEWS



ENTER GIVEAWAYS



READ THE FIRST CHAPTER


WATCH THE TRAILER


You can also take a picture of the book and post it to social media, or help spread the word by tweeting, reblogging, chatting with friends, or whatever. If you post a picture of the book online and tag me to make sure I see it, I'll send you one of these cool prop-replica packs as a thank you!


I hope you enjoy FREEFALL, and thanks for helping me launch it to the stars!


3 comments:

  1. I subscribe to Kelly Vision because her reviews are so frequent, honest, and straightforward. I shared her review on twitter as this book sounds fun to read. Congrats on your new book and I'll share a photo on social media soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Danielle! Yes, Kelly is a great reviewer--but I have NO IDEA how she manages to read so much!

      Delete
  2. I love your cover! It's so eye-catching.

    Congrats on your release!

    ReplyDelete