Monday, April 13, 2020

YA Guy Launches... THE LAST SENSOR!

YA Guy is thrilled to announce the VIRTUAL launch party of The Last Sensor, the final book in the Ecosystem Cycle!



Yes, that's right, I'm launching the book via Facebook live stream. The event takes place this Thursday, April 16, from 7:00-9:00 PM (EST) at the following Facebook event page:


The event is public, so anyone on Facebook can listen in. There will be readings, Q&A, giveaways (of e-books to be safe), and other merriment. It won't be quite the same as a live launch, but it does have one nice wrinkle I've never used before: two of my writing friends from Pittsburgh will be joining me! Also, anyone who wants to purchase a signed copy of the book can order it through the bookstore that's co-sponsoring the event, Riverstone Books, at this web page:


Specify whether you want to pick the book up in-store or have it mailed to you, and once Riverstone reopens, they'll take care of the details. (P.S. I know the link says "Pre-order signed copies of Josh Bellin," but trust me, it means pre-order signed copies of my BOOKS.)

Come join us!


No comments:

Post a Comment