Friday, April 8, 2016

YA Guy... Gets All Excited!

It's been a pretty good year for YA Guy.

SCAVENGER OF SOULS is due out in August. (You can preorder a copy from any online bookseller or from your local indie; if you preorder a copy from one of the booksellers listed below, I'll sign it and it'll be sent out to you when it releases.) And on Wednesday, the deal for my next YA science fiction novel, FREEFALL, a deep space action/romance, was announced in Publishers Weekly. The book's due out next summer.

So yeah, I'm pretty excited! And also grateful to my agent, my editor, and my readers for all the support over the past few years. What started as a dream now seems like it's turning into an actual career, and that wouldn't have been possible without all you folks.

So thank you! And let's stay excited!


To preorder a signed copy of SCAVENGER OF SOULS, contact one of these Pittsburgh-area booksellers:

Mystery Lovers Bookshop (412) 828-4877 or this link

Classic Lines (412) 422-2220 or diddings@comcast.net

Or check to see if I'm making any appearances near you!

3 comments:

  1. I've preordered my kindle copy. I wish i was going to be able to come get a personally signed copy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for pre-ordering! I'm sure one of these days we'll meet in person!

      Delete